GET ANSWERS FOR SBS ASSIGNMENTS
GUIDELINES FOR ASSIGNMENT
a) If assignment is Question & Answer based then.
• Introduction is needed for each question.
• Question has to be answered based on the mark allotted for each question with references if
any idea or information is taken from other source.
b) If assignment is case based then,
• Executive summary
• Table of content
• Body of assignment (questions related to case need to be answered)
• Conclusion / Recommendation if any
• References (in–text + citation) to be used.
Plagiarism is a form of cheating, by representing someone else’s work as your own or using someone
else’s work (another student or author) without acknowledging it with a reference. This is a serious
breach of the Academic Regulations and will be dealt with accordingly. Students found to have
plagiarized can be excluded from the program.
Plagiarism occurs whenever you do any of the following things without acknowledging the original
✓ Copy information from any source (including the study guide, books, newspapers, the internet)
✓ Use another person’s concepts or ideas
✓ Summarize or paraphrase another person’s work
You need to complete the following tasks, using appropriate referencing. Each task should be
1. Discuss definitions of leadership that according to your experience and your
organization, better explain the real meaning of leadership. (10 marks)
2. Evaluate how you can assess leadership effectiveness. Provide examples from your
organizations or organizations you have worked for. (15 marks)
3. Apply one leadership theory to a leader you have worked for. (15 marks)
4. Compare and contrast task–oriented versus relations–oriented leadership. Provide
examples that you have been familiar with. (15 marks)
5. Discuss situational determinants (at least 3) that may have affected you as a leader (or
a leader you know). (10 marks)
6. Discuss specific leadership traits of a leader you have always admired or have read
about. (10 marks)
7. Compare and contrast transactional and transformational leadership with examples.
8. Reflect on what you have learned in this course (10 marks).
9. Include references–APA 6th edition references.