Get Answers For ALL University Assignments
Your task is to write the answers to each of the following questions. Answers should exceed 40 words but no more than 100 words for each question:
- List three  reasons why standard precautions are essential.
- List four  work practices that the standard precautions for infection control in health care settings consist of.
- What are three  pieces of information that are important for hand washing?
- List two  tips for the use of gloves.
- List six  times hand hygiene should take place.
- List the correct five  step procedure for hand washing.
- What are the five  objects of wound dressings?
- List three  factors that may contribute to dermatitis.
- List three  guidelines to follow when using PPE.
- Give three  examples of personal protective items.
- A mask must do/not do what four  things?
- List five  things all eyewear must be.
- List three  reasons why general purpose gloves must be disposed of.
- List the three  key points for the proper use of personal protective equipment.
- List three  elements of respiratory hygiene and cough etiquette.
- Give four  examples of cleaning equipment that will require regular maintenance.
- What four  PPE is required to clean hazardous substances?
- List three  things that may determine the type of PPE to be worn when managing a blood or body fluid spill.
- Give four  examples of office practice environments.
- What are five  things special attention must be given to?
- List three  things a current cleaning policy will include.
- What are four  things that contaminated substances and appliances may include?
- List three  factors that should be considered when choosing appropriate cleaning agents.
- Explain the meaning of sterilisation.
- List three  types of bacterial infections and their signs and symptoms.
- List two  types of viruses that you may come across while working.
- What are the five  principles that apply to linen used for all patients?
- List three  types of clinical waste.
- What are the four  colours used for segregation of waste?
- What six  things does all waste need to be?
- List four  more modern techniques for handling disposal and transportation of waste.
- List the five  infection control terms you should understand.
- What are the two  categories of waste associated with sharps?
- List the three  main elements that infection requires.
- What two  things do you look at in a risk assessment?
- List the five  steps to risk assessment.
- List four  documents most healthcare worker might be required to complete.
- List four  things it is important for staff to have knowledge of.
- List the five  levels to the hierarchy of control.
- Give five  examples of common signs that may be seen in the healthcare environment.