GET ANSWERS FOR UNIVERSITY OF LIVERPOOL ASSIGNMENTS UK
- understanding of the nature of financial resources available to an organisation;
- how resources can be managed ;
- understand the financial statements of a business and how they are linked to business activities;
- analyse the financial figures to aid decision making;
- the different type of ownership models and
- how the core skills and competencies of an organisation are identified and managed.
Maximum length of coursework elements:3,000 wordsULMS 701 Module Handbook 2022-23(1)