Final Summative Assessment Brief
Tackling Global-Local Challenges in Ethics, Responsibility and Sustainability Assessment Title Portfolio Part 2: Final assessment Weighting 100%.
Learning Outcomes assessed 1, 2, 3, 4 Indicative word count 4,000 words ÷/- 10% plus appendices where appropriate
The final assessment consists of six set exercises that are built into the final report. You should not deviate from the work that is provided. Please see below for details.
The assessment question is as follows:
Use the six ‘set assessment exercises’ that will be provided to create an action plan for your organisation or community to deliver the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
In addition to your six set assessment exercises, you should use the following general guidance to help you develop the final report. When completed, this should be submitted through the appropriate link for grading, as usual.
You should include the usual cover page, authorship and plagiarism statement.
Include a brief abstract (up to 200 words) summarising the whole paper (excluded from word count) and table of contents.
- Use the introduction (150 words) to give brief background about your organisation or community. This should be the organisation you work in (organisation not just sector) or the community that you are active within.
- You must also state your role within the organisation / community.
- Additional relevant information and reflective exercises maybe included in appendixes at the end of your paper (excluded from word count)
You must base your answer on the weekly teaching and resources. A minimum of 90% of references should come from the weekly TRP linked readings. Any additional references you choose to include should be specific to your region or sector in order to add value to your use of module readings
- You must provide a full reference list in Harvard style at the end of your paper and include the url address for all references (including your unique url link to library OneList readings)
- You should use the assessment as an opportunity to develop your academic skills. Please see the UoC skills website for online guidance on academic writing and referencing. All other support should be through tutor / tutorial support.
- Make sure you include a brief conclusion (100 words) summarising the key points of your completed paper.
- Please submit your work in Word (not PDF)