GET ANSWERS FOR ALL UNIVERSITY ASSIGNMENTS
In this assessment, you will undertake a critical analysis of the opportunities and challenges ethics presents for leaders, managers and staff within a specific organisation. You can choose from one of two provided case studies (PWC or Lockheed Martin)
To complete this assessment, draw from the relevant literature and research to support your analysis. A minimum of ten (10) references is required. Illustrate your points with examples from relevant articles about ethics and organisations (these can be included within your ten references), as well as your own experience.
Before you continue, you must select one of the following:
- Case Study 1: PWC’s Code of conduct (PWC 2017). Read Living our purpose and values (PDF 1700 KB) (PWC 2021).
- Case Study 2: Lockheed Martin – Visit Ethics and Code of conduct (2022).
This assessment supports unit learning outcomes 1, 2, 3 and 4.
The following steps will help you complete this assessment:
- Articulate the role ethics plays in your chosen organisation through the examination of key philosophical approaches to ethics. (450 words)
- Discuss the relevance and ramifications of the business being a global enterprise and a global employer and how these influence the organisation’s approach to business ethics and doing business more broadly. (450 words)
- Identify and assess alternative perspectives of business ethics and corporate social responsibility (CSR) in relation to the organisation and the industry through appropriate frameworks (i.e., The UN’s Sustainable Development Goals). (550 words)
- Evaluate the organisation’s sustainability agenda and the implications for the business given the current macroeconomic environment that addresses both local and global challenges. (550 words)
For task 1,
Articulate the role ethics play in your chosen organisation through the examination of key philosophical approaches to ethics. (450 words)
Provide specific ethical reasoning related to your selected organisation supported by stakeholder theory in your response. Can give examples from any related case study as well. Provide references wherever possible. Start with a brief introduction about the selected organisation & its role.
For task 2,
Discuss the relevance and ramifications of the business being a global enterprise and a global employer and how these influence the organisation’s approach to business ethics and doing business more broadly. (450 words)
Be incredibly careful while framing your response to this task. Your response should include relevance & ramifications from any one parameter such as Marketing/HRM/Financial Management/Supply Chain Management, etc., as discussed in week 2, regarding global enterprise once and again regarding global employer. If you find it difficult to cover from one parameter for both global employer & enterprise, then can use one parameter to focus on relevance & ramifications from global enterprise perspective & can use any other parameter to focus on relevance & ramifications from global employer perspective. Roughly divide your response into 4 parts (110 words each) to satisfy the word count & balance/justify your response. You can also use the table format to respond to this task.